We only use and supply high-quality treated pine, which is backed by a structural guarantee against termites and decay. The active ingredients in the treatment are organic azole and permethrin, which is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide. This timber is available in various sizes for use in sub-floor construction i.e. bearers and joists. Machine graded to MGP10, MGP12 and F5 to Australian standards, AKD eco dry H3 is also great for pergolas, posts, dog kennels and tool sheds.This type of treated pine is also commonly used as a building material for playgrounds and parks as AKD eco dry H3 is safe for both children and pets. Sourced from sustainable Victorian plantation trees, this environmentally-friendly treated timber is naturally a green colour that will weather over time to a honey-brown colour.
Treated Pine Features:
- Durable outdoor timber that incorporates new generation treatments that are compliant with the latest government regulations for use as domestic decking and other applications where direct human skin contact may occur.
- Added insurance provided to the specifier, builder and home owner that the integrity of the structure will not be compromised by termite attack or decay.
- The light organic preservative active ingredients are copper napthenate, and synthetic pyrethroid insecticide permethrin, have been thoroughly tested in Australian conditions and are fully approved under Australian Standards.
- Timber is treated to H3 standard (outdoor above ground applications) and is compliant with AS1604 – preservative treated timber.
- The Light Organic Solvent Preservative method produces a dry and dimensionally stable product that is available for application immediately after completion of the process.
- Distinct green in colour to help differentiate it from other products then fades to a honey brown colour over time.
- 25 year Tanalised structural guarantee(note 3) against termite attack and decay.
Typical End Use:
- Outdoor above ground applications – eg. decking, weatherboard, cladding, facia, handrails and balustrade.
- Outdoor above ground structural timbers – rafters, steps, risers, joists, posts, bearers and beams.
- Outdoor above ground constructions – pergolas, fencing, cappings, landscaping and outdoor furniture